In case youve just arrived back from a holiday on the moon, Leo Messi took home the fifth Ballon d'Or of his glorious career at a glitzy award ceremony in Zurich last night.
The Argentine ace claimed the prize after polling 41.3% of the votes submitted by the manager, team captain and media member from each of FIFAs member nations.
But, its FIFA rules that once the prize is handed out, who voted for whom is released to public, in the interest of fairness.
And, as is usually the case, there were some eyebrow raising choices from some of footballs biggest names.
Cristiano Ronaldo indulged in some tactical voting and didnt put the Barcelona man in his top three, instead opting for Real Madrid teammates Karim Benzema, James Rodriguez, who also didnt pick Messi, and Gareth Bale.
In total, there were a massive 30 team captains who didnt think Messi was the worlds best footballer in 2015.
Heres a complete list of all of them
- Mile Jedinak Australia
- Christian Fuchs Austria
- Joel Mogorosi Botswana
- Stephane Mbia Etoundi Cameroon
- James Rodriguez Colombia
- Baez Odalis Dominican Republic
- Vanche Shikov Macedonia
- Bastian Schweinsteiger Germany
- Humberto Ruiz Carlos Guatemala
- Amer Shafei Jordan
- Talant Samsaliev Kyrgyzstan
- Teah Dennis Liberia
- Safiq Rahim Malaysia
- Michael Mifsud Malta
- Oumar NDiaye Mauritania
- Anthony Griffith Montserrat
- Mehdi El Moutaqui Morocco
- Yan Aung Kyaw Myanmar
- Jean Brice Wadriako New Caledonia
- Chris Wood New Zealand
- Juan Barrera Nicaragua
- Per Ciljan Skjelbred Norway
- Bossio Claudio Pizarro Peru
- Robert Lewandowski Poland
- Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal
- Scott Brown Scotland
- Saif Eldin Idriss Sudan
- Ali Khaseif Alhosani United Arab Emirates
- Diego Godín Uruguay
- Fenedy Masauvakalo Vanuatu