We all hate diving in football but it seems Louis van Gaal hates it even more. During the Sunday Premier League game between Manchester United and Arsenal, Van Gaal was frustrated with players diving so fell to the ground in front of the fourth official.
OK Van Gaal, we have to admit, this was funny.
- Jamie :sagittarius: (@jamiewillby) February 28, 2016
When you're arguing with the bouncer, trying to convince him you're not pissed... https://t.co/mk5zGBBFqL
- Paddy Power (@paddypower) February 28, 2016
#ThatMomentWhen you were sure you were going to win your first Oscar only for Louis van Gaal to snatch it from you. pic.twitter.com/v6HnFppBpW
- Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 28, 2016
Sorry Leonardo DiCaprio, the Oscar goes to Louis Van Gaal
- GeniusFootball (@GeniusFootball) February 28, 2016
Louis van Gaal absolutely destroying Ferguson and Busby in terms of Vine loops by now, surely.
- Adam Hurrey (@FootballCliches) February 28, 2016
Sometimes, you've just got to love Louis van Gaal. pic.twitter.com/ybN8nqccCA
- Squawka Football (@Squawka) February 28, 2016